RE: Short call on Monday, report

From: Mike O'Neill <michael.oneill@baycloud.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2017 10:34:09 +0100
To: <singer@apple.com>, <public-tracking@w3.org>
Cc: "'Roy T. Fielding'" <fielding@gbiv.com>
I have reorganised the API as  Roy suggested getting it down to 3 calls and changing all JS exception references to Promise rejections.

There is a new property in the dictionary specifying if the call is web-wide or not.

There is a PR on the master branch for it and I also put the new version in its own file so it is viewable,

Here is the new version:

https://w3c.github.io/dnt/drafts/APIChanges.html#exception-javascript-api