Monday Call

From: Matthias Schunter (Intel Corporation) <mts-std@schunter.org>
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2017 13:41:54 -0700
To: "public-tracking@w3.org (public-tracking@w3.org)" <public-tracking@w3.org>
Hi Folks,

I have not received any objections to having a call on monday. I suggest
to have our next call on May 01 at 9am Pacific (normal slot).

Main Goal is to ensure that we have text for all issues for this release.

I cleaned the list of issues that we plan to include in this release:
 https://github.com/w3c/dnt/issues?q=is%3Aopen+is%3Aissue+milestone%3ATPE-CR-April-2017
(this are the issues that we started and that in a recent discussion we
declared high priority).

Based on the discussion on the mailing list, I do not see any need to
discuss whether we need the other-parties fileld in the TSR:
- Some folks believe that it is an essential requirement for EU
"specific consent"
- Others believe that it must not be included and basically veto its
inclusion.

I suggest that we go to a Call for Objections to structure this discussion.
If (and only if)  I see convergence onto an "i can live with this"
consensus,
then we may spend some time discussing. Otherwise, it is CfO time...

Regards,
matthias

---------
Agenda
---------

1. Issue 13: https://github.com/w3c/dnt/issues/13

2. Issue 09: https://github.com/w3c/dnt/issues/9

3. Planning: What else is needed to get sufficient text as input.