Re: What additional optional information is ESSENTIAL in Europe to document a informed that has been given?

Dear Matthias,
Dear all,

To ensure that DNT will become a sufficient technical mechanism to provide consent, it have to provide the necessary information to the user - main points:
- identity of the legal entity consent is given to
- purpose of the data which is processed, including storage period

>From my perspective there is a need to provide in general those informations to ensure that consent can be given on the basis of the GDPR. My assumption is that the ePrivacy Directive will not define different requirements for consent.

Best,
Frank

Deutsche Telekom AG
Group Headquarters, Group Privacy

Frank Wagner
VP Business, Services & Infrastructure

Deutsche-Telekom-Allee 7, 64295 Darmstadt, Germany<x-apple-data-detectors://3/0>
+49 6151 58-33 514<tel:+49%206151%2058-33%20514> (Phone)
+49 175 181-9770<tel:+49%20175%20181-9770> (Mobile)
E-Mail: frank.wagner@telekom.de<mailto:frank.wagner@telekom.de>
www.telekom.com<http://www.telekom.com/>

Life is for sharing.

www.telekom.com/compulsory-statement<http://www.telekom.com/compulsory-statement>