RE: Charter V1.0

Nit: TCS stands for Tracking Compliance and Scope (not Tracking Compliance
Specification)

-----Original Message-----
From: Matthias Schunter (Intel Corporation) [mailto:mts-std@schunter.org]
Sent: 27 October 2016 08:57
To: public-tracking@w3.org (public-tracking@w3.org) <public-tracking@w3.org>
Subject: Charter V1.0

Hi Folks,

we seem to converge on the charter ;-)

Changes that were introduced in this version:
-  I removed the "maintenance mode" since it is il defined (the sentence
after it explains that we continue to collect implementation experience
and only progress to recommendation if we get sufficient support).
(suggested by Nick)
- Proof-read (David Singer and Shane Wiley).
- We do not promise to work on contrasting and comparing compliance
documents (output of discussion).

If I we all agree (i.e. if I do not receive a STOP by Sunday night, I
would submit this version (after another spell-check) to W3C for further
processing.

Regards,
matthias