From: Matthias Schunter (Intel Corporation) [mailto:mts-std@schunter.org]
Sent: 20 October 2016 11:23
To: public-tracking@w3.org (public-tracking@w3.org) <public-tracking@w3.org>
Subject: Revised Charter Proposal - Feedback by Oct 26

Hi Folks,

enclosed is the charter V05 that has been revised based on the feedback
in our call.

Changes:
- I added an outline describing the current content of the TPE.
- I redefined goals and added two stretch goals. The intuition is that
we want to publish TPE in August for adoption _in any case_ (no stalling
by the chairs in 2017 ;-).
  The more we can align with the EU and demonstrate benefits, the
better. But we want to publish what we have nevertheless to e.g, allow
user agents to finalize their implementation.
- I state that we put the TCS into "maintenance mode". This means that
we continue collecting feedback but that we do not plan to push TCS to
recommendation unless there are stronger signs of adoption.

Any further feedback is welcome. If there are no substantiated
objections, I would submit the revision to W3C for processing next
Wednesday (Oct 26)

Regards.
matthias