Re: Agenda for Wednesday

Hi TPWG,

Due to technical issues with the Webex conference bridge, we will only
be able to join today's call by voip (no dial-in or dial-out is available).

Please use this link to connect from a computing gadget:
https://mit.webex.com/mit/j.php?MTID=mbfa0f0f595420d2685b2413f3eb91382

We'll meet here and on irc.w3.org #dnt

The password is our channel name.

--Wendy

On 11/28/2016 06:18 AM, Matthias Schunter (Intel Corporation) wrote:
> Hi Folks,
>

> this Wednesday, we have our biweekly call (this week I can join again).
>
> Agenda items that I propose are:
>  1. Frank Wagner will provide an update on the validation plans of
> Deutsche Telekom
>  2. We will start discuss TPE issues that are listed on the github issue
> tracker:
>      https://github.com/w3c/dnt/issues
>
> Any other items are welcome, too.
>

> Regards,
> matthias

Strategy Lead, World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)
https://wendy.seltzer.org/        +1.617.863.0613 (mobile)