Re: implementation and user guides?

David,

It may help - in my view - publishers/implementers to understand how DNT
may help them if emphasis is put on 3 different use cases outlining the
capabilities of the W3C DNT protocol. E.g., a breakdown into a simple
one, which works with the DNT header field, an intermediate one, which
uses the JavaScript property, and a granular use case, which uses the
consent API.

If you agree this is a helpful clarification, I am happy to contribute
text.

Rob