scheduling next call (was Re: Agenda for 9 September TPWG Call)

Hi all,

Lots of regrets for this meeting time and it's not urgent for us to discuss these things, so let's not meet next Wednesday. Please fill out this quick Doodle poll on Wednesdays (and a couple Thursdays) this month that might work for more of the group:

http://doodle.com/sd7y9y2rw7ey9ide <http://doodle.com/sd7y9y2rw7ey9ide>

No call 9 September. Next call to-be-announced.

Thanks,
Nick (for chairs)