TPWG teleconference 21 October 2015

Hi TPWG,

As mentioned before, let's talk, if only briefly, tomorrow. Agenda below:

1. status of TPE implementation reports
2. summary of Compliance Last Call comments
... work plan for addressing Last Call comments
3. AOB

I'll try to organize/summarize the Last Call comments (links below) to distribute ahead of time.

Thanks,
Nick (for Carl/Matthias)