Agenda for January 28 TPWG call

From: Nick Doty <npdoty@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2015 14:56:44 -0800
To: "public-tracking@w3.org (public-tracking@w3.org)" <public-tracking@w3.org>
Hi TPWG,

Here is the (draft) agenda for this week’s call. We believe editing work is wrapping up on the TPE (in Last Call) and Compliance (prior to Last Call).

Welcome back after our break. Apologies for any confusion on the scheduling — we’re trying to send agendas/meeting time notifications to email and to keep the homepage up to date:
http://www.w3.org/2011/tracking-protection/ <http://www.w3.org/2011/tracking-protection/>

1. TPE
* review of Last Call changes
* following up with Last Call commenters

2. Compliance
* review of editorial changes
* summary of remaining issues
* call for review, prior to Last Call decision

3. AOB

Thanks,
Nick (for co-chairs)