From: Carl Cargill [mailto:cargill@adobe.com]
Sent: 12 August 2015 18:13
To: public-tracking@w3.org
Subject: FW: Progression of TPE to CR

All –

Based on conversation with editors, we believe these typical CR exit
criteria should apply to the TPE Candidate Recommendation that we expect to
publish after a Director decision:

* Multiple (at least two), interoperable implementations of each feature,
excepting features marked at risk

A three-month minimum for CR is appropriate. The actual length of the
Candidate Recommendation phase will of course depend on the actual work of
implementing TPE features and testing/documentation in an implementation
report. We anticipate that to depend more on server-side implementation and
estimate a range of 3 to 6 months.

Let us know of any objections to these conditions before we follow up with
the Director regarding transition and issuing a Call for Implementations.

For the Chairs

Carl Cargill

Carl Cargill

Principal Scientist, Standards