Re: Audience Measurement Permitted Use (ISSUE-25)

Dear All,

I am resending this in case it was not received

Regards

Kathy

On 24 Sep 2014, at 17:56, Kathy Joe <kathy@esomar.org> wrote:

Dear Rob,

Thanks for your questions.

Audience measurement, as described in Issue 25, is a very specific branch of market, social and opinion research.

An audience is the estimated proportion of a defined population exposed to specific content.

The data points described are those included in the Issue 25 submission and for further details and explanation I refer you back to the Q&As provided in July of last year.

 23_July_2013_W3C_answers.docx

Regards

Kathy Joe.