RE: Indirect DNT Processing (Proposed)

Jeff,

I'm not saying that at all - and I think you know better.  I'm saying we need to find solutions within DNT that support the programmatic marketplace.

- Shane

From: Jeffrey Chester [mailto:jeff@democraticmedia.org]
Sent: Wednesday, October 29, 2014 10:15 AM
To: Shane M Wiley
Cc: Rob van Eijk; TOUBIANA Vincent; public-tracking@w3.org (public-tracking@w3.org)
Subject: Re: Indirect DNT Processing (Proposed)

Is what you and Yahoo saying that DNT shouldn't protect privacy from the widespread and unregulated uses of audience buying/programmatic advertising?  DNT must address programmatic, which is already the majority of the display market and-as we all know-will dominate (even across platforms).

Jeff

Jeffrey Chester
Center for Digital Democracy
1621 Connecticut Ave, NW, Suite 550