Re: ISSUE-235 (Auditability requirement for security)

No one spoke up for maintaining this language either on the list or on last week’s call; if anyone wants to make a pitch for maintaining this or other auditability language, please do so; otherwise, we’ll adopt Jack’s proposal to remove the sentence.