Issue-148 meaning of DNT:0

The current text talks about a personalised experience but consent may have been given for data collection, e.g. by an analytics provider or for a survey panel, that does not affect content or change the web experience.
I agree with Jonathon’s proposal that it should simply indicate consent to the processing explained when a UGE was granted, but this does not cover the general preference case.
I would like to propose this as a friendly amendment to his proposal:
A DNT: 0 signal in a request indicates a user’s explicit agreement to their personal data being collected and processed as explained at the time consent was given. If the DNT: 0 signal can only indicate a user’s general preference this recommendation places no restriction on the data collected.
Mike