Re: March 18 call cancelled

Hi Ninja,

Regarding “inform[ing the working group] about the detailed timeline to Last Call next Wednesday,” can you confirm that a Last Call vote will not be taken next Wednesday, March 26?

Best regards,

Jack

Jack L. Hobaugh Jr
Network Advertising Initiative | Counsel & Senior Director of Technology
1620 Eye St. NW, Suite 210 Washington, DC 20006
P: 202-347-5341 | jack@networkadvertising.org

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and intended for the named recipient(s) only. However, it is not intended as legal advice nor should you consider it as such. You should contact a lawyer for any legal advice. If you are not an intended recipient of this email you must not copy, distribute or take any further action in reliance on it and you should delete it and notify the sender immediately.