From: Jeff Jaffe <jeff@w3.org<mailto:jeff@w3.org>>
Date: Thursday, January 23, 2014 5:36 PM
To: "Jack L. Hobaugh Jr" <jack@networkadvertising.org<mailto:jack@networkadvertising.org>>
Cc: "public-tracking@w3.org<mailto:public-tracking@w3.org> (public-tracking@w3.org<mailto:public-tracking@w3.org>)" <public-tracking@w3.org<mailto:public-tracking@w3.org>>
Subject: Re: Request for Disclosure of W3C TPWG Funding Sources

Jack,

Thanks for raising this issue and reminding the community that this fine work will best continue with additional sponsorship of the work - as we did last year.

In terms of listing the sponsors, I certainly don't want to do this piecemeal.

It is early in the year and we are still talking to various stakeholders about their willingness to sponsor.  I would like to have the disclosure discussion after we have concluded the dialog with potential sponsors.

Jeff