Re: Issue 240 - definition of "context" | alternative proposal

I think that in case Tracking gets ported to the TPE it does not matter
what the status is i.e., formal or not formal. The key here is that
context at the moment is a fundamental element of the tracking
definition and can therefore not be left open.

Rob