Re: Working Drafts

Here is what Nick proposed adding:
*This draft does not constitute consensus and does not
claim to indicate any preferred text of the group.*
Reviewers are advised to consult the list of issues
tracked in the Compliance Current product and the wiki
list of change proposals developed by participants in
the Working Group. It may further be augmented by adding
non-normative text that provides more information. The
Working Group is currently prioritizing work on issues
for the companion Tracking Preference Expression document
[link], in the midst of significant changes.

Revisions from the previous Working Draft include some
updated definitions and revised text on security. Reviewers
may review changes from the previous Working Draft [link].I certainly have no objection to adding something else indicating that we are primarily focusing on TPE, though of course the recent definitional changes were for both documents.

Shane M Wiley <wileys@yahoo-inc.com> , 1/17/2014 12:18 AM:

Justin,

 Would it be acceptable to add a note to the preamble of the TCS to explain that we are not actively working on this document at this time?

- Shane