Re: fyi: doNotTrack attribute in API

I imagine at some point the spec will need a more extensive review of the API. I found those by just quickly scanning the spec so I suspect there might be other issues. Please let me know when the spec is a bit more stable so I can do a more detailed review.

Also, it would be great if the spec was on github and/or at least had a bug tracker - it would make it easier for implementers and reviewers to help advance the spec.

Thanks!

--
Marcos Caceres