Agenda for December 17 TPWG call

From: Nick Doty <npdoty@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2014 19:33:54 -0800
To: "public-tracking@w3.org (public-tracking@w3.org)" <public-tracking@w3.org>
Apologies, TPWG, the chairs agreed on the agenda early this morning and I neglected to send it out. Issues for our call tomorrow are below.

Reminder: no teleconferences on Christmas Eve or New Year’s Eve (and schedule for calls in January 2015 as necessary is to be determined).

Thanks,
Nick (for chairs)

1. TPE Last Call Comments

ISSUE-262: guidance regarding server responses and timing
https://www.w3.org/2011/tracking-protection/track/issues/262 <https://www.w3.org/2011/tracking-protection/track/issues/262>

Do we need any further work on the proposed “G” response?

Do we need any updates from David Singer on status of JavaScript-related TPE issues?

ISSUE-260: method for validating DNT signal from user
http://www.w3.org/2011/tracking-protection/track/issues/260 <http://www.w3.org/2011/tracking-protection/track/issues/260>
See email from Roy: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-tracking/2014Dec/0020.html <http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-tracking/2014Dec/0020.html>

2. Compliance issues

ISSUE-203: use of tracking