Re: Indirect DNT Processing (Proposed)

From: Roy T. Fielding <fielding@gbiv.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2014 10:13:44 -0800
Cc: "'Shane M Wiley'" <wileys@yahoo-inc.com>, "'Tracking Protection Working Group'" <public-tracking@w3.org>
To: Mike O'Neill <michael.oneill@baycloud.com>
On Dec 5, 2014, at 3:41 AM, Mike O'Neill wrote:

> The service provider qualification is used in the opposite sense for which the definition (of service provider) was designed.

Sorry, in this case I was referring to the gateway as the origin server.
I can see how that can be confusing, given how I separated the two terms
in HTTP.  From the client's perspective the gateway is an origin server.
Perhaps it would help if I just used "gateway" for these requirements
instead of origin server.

....Roy