Reducing the number of change proposals for ISSUE-5

From: Matthias Schunter (Intel Corporation) <mts-std@schunter.org>
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2013 22:53:44 +0200
To: "public-tracking@w3.org (public-tracking@w3.org)" <public-tracking@w3.org>
Hi Team,

we now have 6 change proposals for ISSUE-5 and I suggest to reduce their
number:
  http://www.w3.org/wiki/Privacy/TPWG/Change_Proposal_Tracking_Definition#.286.29_Editors.27_Draft_Text

A first reduction that I suggest is to delete option (3) since it is
superseded by option (4).

Questions that I have:
- What change proposals can be dropped (since other are better)
- What change proposals can be merged? What mergers are proposed
   as a better alternative to existing ones.
- As a supporter/author of a proposal, could you withdraw your
   proposal in favour of one of the other proposals on the list
   (I proposed XX but I now believe that YY also satisfies my requirements).

Note that eventually, we aim at agreeing on a single definition as our
consensus.
The fewer proposals the easier this exercise will be.

Regards,
matthias