Re: Final version of the proposed plan

* Matthias Schunter (Intel Corporation) wrote:
>thanks a lot for the feedback we have received on the plan. We have
>published the final version at:
>https://www.w3.org/2011/tracking-protection/1309-plan.html

W3C does not permit substantive changes after a Last Call announcement
has been made; only minor changes like editorial repairs are possible.

Accordingly, W3C requires the Working Group to coordinate reviews from
other W3C groups, external groups, and the general public, prior to any
Last Call announcement, and to show evidence of having attempted to
satisfy reviewers, per W3C Process section 7.3.

In the event a Working Group failed to secure appropriate review prior
to Last Call, and decides to change the substance of a document after a
Last Call announcement, W3C will return the document to the Working
Group for further work, and the process starts over, with another "Last
Call" before the document can proceed, per W3C Process section 7.4.6.

In order to inform Working Group participants how to get to Last Call
while following the W3C Process, you will have to add information on how
external reviews will be obtained and handled so as to be reasonably
certain that the "Working Group receives only indications of support for
the document, with no proposals for substantive change" after the Last
Call announcement, as expected per W3C Process section 7.4.2.