link to poll to open Wed.: TPWG - Collect your input on how best to continue

From: Nicholas Doty <npdoty@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2013 00:45:48 -0700
Cc: Matthias Schunter <matthias.schunter@intel.com>
To: "public-tracking@w3.org List" <public-tracking@w3.org>
Hi tpwg-ers,

Matthias asked me to post the poll (to open Wednesday, as announced) for collecting input on how best to continue.

  https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/49311/tpwg-poll/

(As noted, the poll is subject to revisions before Wednesday, based on updates to the plan from Working Group feedback. In addition, if I've made any mistakes in configuring the poll, do let me know.)

Thanks,
Nick