Re: Proposed changes to the plan

Hi Ninja,

thanks for the feedback.

Yes: "no text" (with appropriate argument) is a sound change proposal to
resolve an issue.

What is important that "no text" is documented as one alternative change
proposal within the wiki.
If there is only one change proposal (e.g. an issue only having the "no
text" resultion), the chairs may interpret this as this single proposal
that has consensus.
However, if there is some text and "no text" as an alternative, we need
to actually jointly decide among those options.

Regards,
matthias