timing

From: Israel, Susan <Susan_Israel@Comcast.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2013 18:12:21 +0000
To: "'Matthias Schunter (Intel Corporation)'" <mts-std@schunter.org>, "'wseltzer@w3.org'" <wseltzer@w3.org>, "jeff@w3.org" <jeff@w3.org>
CC: "public-tracking@w3.org" <public-tracking@w3.org>
Sorry not to have raised this during the call, but now that I've understood and processed the time frame for activities in the plan, I'd like to ask whether we could push out the deadline for comments on the process (and therefore for the beginning of the poll) to accommodate those of us who will be out Thursday and Friday for Rosh Hashannah?  Could we push this back to next Friday rather than Monday? Then start the poll the following Monday?

Thanks,

Susan