Re: Issue-151

From: John Simpson <john@consumerwatchdog.org>
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2013 10:33:52 -0800
Cc: "public-tracking@w3.org (public-tracking@w3.org)" <public-tracking@w3.org>
To: Shane M Wiley <wileys@yahoo-inc.com>
Hi Shane,

I'm sorry, but I am confused.  Can you point me to the text to which you are referring.  It seemed to me the version to which Nick referred me, was silent on the issue.  As you know, I strongly believe that implementation should be OPTIONAL,  but I think we both agree that we ought to be talking about the same text.

I'm not sure we are.  Can you point me to the text you are citing?

If you are referring to the current editors' text, I don't see how it does what you want and makes implementation of the UGE API a MUST

Apologies that I could not make the call this morning.

Regards,
John