resend: Call for text proposals on ISSUE-151 (by next Wednesday)

From: Matthias Schunter (Intel Corporation) <mts-std@schunter.org>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2013 10:07:15 +0100
To: "public-tracking@w3.org (public-tracking@w3.org)" <public-tracking@w3.org>
V02 typo fixed...
--

Hi Team,

on our call, we had a good discussion on ISSUE-151 (to what extend
support for the user-granted exception API should be required).

After this initial discussion, we are _now_ soliciting text proposals
for different options. Please send your proposals to Nick Doty to be
collected in a Wiki. Please also clearly distinguish normative from
non-normative text for the spec and also separate extra explanatory text
that is not meant to be included in the spec.

Regards,
matthias