Re: The Wikis….

Hi John,

I recommend that we continue to use the mailing list for discussion (as it will be delivered to other participants in the group) and use the wiki pages to consolidate, edit and iterate proposals and collect proposals together to facilitate review.

I suggest that we not use the Mediawiki "Talk:" pages for discussion.

You should feel free to tinker with your text proposals directly on the wiki. If you have made a substantial set of changes and want feedback from the Working Group, I suggest at that time that you send a message to the mailing list with the new text (or just a link to the wiki page which will have the new text) and an explanation of the change and how it can aid consensus. (If you find yourself unable to make edits to the wiki, you can send updated proposals to the mailing list and let me know directly and I can occasionally consolidate such updates on the wiki.)

Hope this helps,
Nick