Re: June Tracking Compliance and Scope Draft Change Submission

On Jun 26, 2013, at 14:08 , Thomas Roessler <tlr@w3.org> wrote:

> Thanks for sending this.  A redline would be hugely helpful for others who want to review this.

Well, not just a redline.  Every other change proposal has cited a specific text in the June draft, what's the issue with it, and a suggested replacement.  Without knowing the rationale, background, problem, or reason for a change, we may find it hard to agree to.

> PS: If there's further trouble for you sending to the mailing list, please feel free to contact Nick and me off-list.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Thomas Roessler, W3C <tlr@w3.org> (@roessler)
>

> On 2013-06-26, at 17:55 +0200, Jack Hobaugh <jack@networkadvertising.org> wrote:
>
>> Dear Group,
>>
>> Please accept the attached document on behalf of industry which contains changes to the June 22 Draft of Tracking Compliance and Scope.
>>
>> Best regards,
>>
>> Jack
>>
>> <June26 Tracking Compliance and Scope Change Submission.pdf>
>>

>> Jack L. Hobaugh Jr
>> Network Advertising Initiative | Counsel & Senior Director of Technology
>> 1634 Eye St. NW, Suite 750 Washington, DC 20006
>> P: 202-347-5341 | jack@networkadvertising.org

David Singer