Re: June Draft - Change Proposal to First Party Compliance

Chris,

I'm confused here.  All this says, as I understand it,  is that 1st parties can choose to follow more privacy friendly practices if they choose.  Seems to me that might mean some sites would compete around privacy issues.  What's wrong with that?

Are you suggesting that all 1st parties must only meet the minimum first party requirements and nothing more?

Best.
John