Re: Change proposal: last public working draft

I agree with Aleecia, and already expressed my concern about the one-week raise it or lose it approach by Peter and the W3C staff with the FTC (as well as the key news media).

I think it's irresponsible to the needs of the public--who require much more than what this process has delivered.

Jeff

Jeffrey Chester
Center for Digital Democracy
1621 Connecticut Ave, NW, Suite 550