Re: June Draft Proposal: Transient Data

Nick,

I've sent a separate "protocol information" proposal that addresses contextual personalization.  Unlike the June Draft, that proposal doesn't turn on whether data is "transient."  Rather, it looks to whether the data was passively collected protocol information as opposed to stored or solicited information.

Jonathan