Re: June Change Proposal, third party compliance

Hi David,

I've create ISSUE-203 to the Compliance June product; a new issue for the topic of this change.

I've set up a wiki page for this proposal: http://www.w3.org/wiki/Privacy/TPWG/Change_Proposal_Tracking_Third_Party_Compliance

As a question on the substance of the proposal, I'm not sure about your distinction between exceptions and consent. Doesn't the editors' draft "explicitly-granted exceptions, provided in accordance with the requirements of this standard" cover the case of out-of-band consent?

Thanks,
Nick