Re: June Change Proposals

On Jun 22, 2013, at 4:21 PM, John Simpson <john@consumerwatchdog.org> wrote:

> I am confused. I am sorry I am obtuse. Is it the case that all previous "open issues" are deemed closed unless they are specifically raised against the "June draft?"

Hi John,

Thanks for asking clarifying questions, I think it will help all of us. Based on the discussion on the last teleconference, we won't be closing all other issues, but will raise new issues (or migrate existing issues which track exactly the same questions) on the Compliance June product. That list will give us a priority list to work through, manage change proposals and do Calls for Objection as necessary. The chairs are asking that if you have a change proposal for the June draft (now the editors' draft), even for an existing open issue, you propose it to the group.

> It took me a while to figure out how to get the "June Product" issues tracker.  For those colleagues trying to master this, you can please try this link:
>
> http://www.w3.org/2011/tracking-protection/track/products/5

Yes, that's the link, apologies, I should have sent that around earlier.

—Nick