Re: Did the "June Draft" get a vote?

Have heard from a few participants that there was no vote on the "June
Draft" text or process. (Unlike the competing proposals, which got just a
morning's notice and discussion.) Moreover, stakeholders from advertising,
privacy, and other perspectives voiced substantial concerns. Our
former chair pointed out that the timeline is unworkable.

Given that context, I want us to be clear: This new process is not a
consensus decision. This new process has not in any way been ratified by
the group.

I dissent from rushing our major issues through chair reconciliation in a
month and a half. I seriously question the legitimacy of that process, as
well as how it came to pass.

Jonathan