Re: tracking-ISSUE-150: DNT conflicts from multiple user agents [Tracking Definitions and Compliance]

Some very quick points:

 - Until we have a published recommendation, there is nothing to comply with.
 - I see this as a reason to push for a recommendation sooner rather than later: this is the sort of thing that happens in the days before a recommendation, with companies interpreting and implementing as they like on all sides.

I've had calmer days, how about all of you?

On the call yesterday I suggested we add a new section on what user agents either must or should do to be in compliance with the spec. As written, there are currently no requirements on browsers. This seems like an area for further discussion. If a user agent claims to be compliant and is not, they have the FTC to answer to in the US. If a user agent is not compliant, they have press questions to answer. This is what I had in mind when we started the conversation yesterday.

Of note: I did not know about MSFT's upcoming announcement prior to the call yesterday.

 Aleecia