Re: minutes (was Re: Agenda for May 16, 2012 DNT WG Call)

Thanks for the note, Ian, a typo had caused me to drop half a dozen attendees from the generated list.
Now updated:
http://www.w3.org/2012/05/16-dnt-minutes

And minutes from last week:
http://www.w3.org/2012/05/23-dnt-minutes.html

We had a handful of callers last week who didn't identify their phone numbers, if you want your name added, please follow up with me off list and I'll correct the log.

Thanks,
Nick