RE: Agenda for May 16, 2012 DNT WG Call

Regrets for not being able to join this Wednesday.

- Shane

From: Matthias Schunter [mailto:mts-std@schunter.org]
Sent: Monday, May 14, 2012 2:34 PM
To: public-tracking@w3.org (public-tracking@w3.org)
Subject: Agenda for May 16, 2012 DNT WG Call

Chair:
          Matthias
Main topics:  TPE Spec at
                        http://www.w3.org/2011/tracking-protection/drafts/tracking-dnt.html

---------------------------
Administrative
---------------------------

1. Selection of scribe

---------------------------
Old business
---------------------------

3.  Review of overdue action items:
     https://www.w3.org/2011/tracking-protection/track/actions/overdue<http://www.w3.org/2011/tracking-protection/track/>

---------------------------
New business
---------------------------

     We want to author an update addressing pending comments and use cases.
     - Please provide your input/requirements to shape this discussion

5. Explicit/explicit user-granted exceptions [ISSUE-140]
    Question is whether sites can ask for explicit third parties being excempted (not just any (*)).
    I made a proposal that tries to address the raised comments and that I'd like to discuss:
    http://www.w3.org/mid/4FB11F24.2000309@schunter.org
6. User agent behavior [ISSUE-144]
     What is the relationship between the exception API and actual subsequent behavior of user agents?

7. Open ISSUES without Actions
    These ISSUEs have no actions and I'd like to discuss what to do about this:
https://www.w3.org/2011/tracking-protection/track/issues/84
https://www.w3.org/2011/tracking-protection/track/issues/112

7. Announce next meeting & adjourn

Zakim teleconference bridge:
VoIP:    sip:zakim@voip.w3.org
Phone +1.617.761.6200 passcode TRACK (87225)
IRC Chat: irc.w3.org<http://irc.w3.org/>, port 6665, #dnt