From : Rigo Wenning
Subject : Re: explicit-explicit exception pairs

Mike,

please don't introduce a transatlantic dichotomy where we can learn from
each other. It is not helping your case either IMHO. BTW, the distinction
between good cookies and bad cookies is as older than P3P and dates back to
1996. And it is implemented in _every_ browser today. You have first party
and third party cookies and I can instruct _all_ my browsers to throw away
third party cookies. This is part of the problem, not part of the solution.
And I hope we are working on solutions.

Rigo