Re: 5.2.2 Policy representation

Jonathan,

it would be nice if you could explain how you imagine which policy will
prevail over which other policy in case of (unwanted but probable) conflict
and whether a policy can overwrite the compliance specification's semantics.
Because mainly, we would have 3 policy statements now: P3P, human readable
legalese and the compliance spec. All those are triggered if the user sends
DNT. What would be the meaning of those policies (other than the Compliance
Spec)

Rigo