Re: ACTION-172: Write up more detailed list of use cases for origin/origin exceptions

I think a policy is stored at a well known location for those who care to
fetch it to read up on a site's policy. I do not imagine that it's
something that a browser should ever fetch as a (blocking) part of browsing
to a website. If we're imaging that a browser fetches a policy file on
every navigation, that would be a failure IMO...

As for the " Ok, this is slower, but this is unknown territory for both." -
it is not slower in the case where only * exists. You either have a site
wide exception or you don't, this is trivial for the browser to message to
the site.

I maintain that your suggestion is quite a bit more complex. Web-wide
exception handling is already a breeze, that's not the problem. The problem
is complex UI around which third parties are granted exceptions tied to a
particular site, and telling a site the status of the exceptions for third
parties on that site.

-Ian