Re: W3C F2F logistics for Bellevue, WA

We could support, for sure. There are also a number of European players seeking inclusion but not joining due to high membership fees. Some asked us to pursue a business community to include European input. Maybe we can discuss this offline?

Kind regards,
Kimon

Kimon Zorbas Vice President IAB Europe

IAB Europe - The Egg
Rue Barastraat 175
1070 Brussels - Belgium
Phone +32 (0)2 5265 568
Mob +32 494 34 91 68
Fax +32 2 526 55 60
vp@iabeurope.eu
Twitter: @kimon_zorbas

www.iabeurope.eu and www.interactcongress. eu

IAB Europe supports the .eu domain name www.eurid.eu

IAB Europe is supported by:

Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine and United Kingdom representing their 5.000 members. The IAB network represents over 90% of European digital revenues and is acting as voice for the industry at National and European level.

IAB Europe is powered by:

Adconion Media Group, Adobe, ADTECH, Alcatel-Lucent, AOL Advertising Europe, AudienceScience, BBCAdvertising, CNN, comScore Europe, CPX Interactive, Criteo, eBay International Advertising, Expedia Inc, Fox Interactive Media, Gemius, Goldbach Media Group, Google, GroupM, Hi-Media, Koan, Microsoft Europe, Millward Brown, News Corporation, nugg.ad, Nielsen Online, OMD, Orange Advertising Network, PHD,Prisa, Publicitas Europe, Quisma, Sanoma Digital, Selligent, TradeDoubler, Triton Digital, United Internet Media, ValueClick, Verisign, Viacom International Media Networks, White & Case, Yahoo! and zanox.

IAB Europe is associated with: Advance International Media, Banner, Emediate, NextPerformance, Right Media, Tribal Fusion and Turn Europe