Re: Allowed uses of protocol data in first N weeks (ACTION-190)

I thought in the DNT f2f people were going between 2-6, and Matthias raised
the question of whether it mattered? I picked 6 as something that seemed
reasonably short but ought to be enough for the vast majority of workflows
that I know of. Personally, I don't really have a vested interest here...

-Ian