Re: explicit-explicit exception pairs

Yes. My assumption was that if DNT only had site-wide exceptions, it would
be trivial for you to know if everything on your site was covered by a
site-wide exception. If instead users can pick and choose, then you know
either "i have no exception and should ask if i want one" / "i have a
site-wide exception" / "i have no clue, some part of me has an exception
but whether that's sufficient for me or not I don't know so now I have to
poll, and for privacy maybe I don't even get to poll for specific things so
who knows". The latter necessitates polling as you can't reasonably list
all the third parties that have exceptions in the request headers.

-Ian