From: Jonathan Mayer [mailto:jmayer@stanford.edu]
Sent: Tuesday, March 13, 2012 8:17 PM
To: Leung, Ted
Cc: Shane Wiley; Tracking Protection Working Group WG
Subject: Re: Logged-In Exception (ISSUE-65)

(I'm addressing here only the logged-in exception component of Ted's question.  The rest of my response is in another thread.)

To clarify: the user *does not* have to log into the first party for each widget interaction.  You can see how Do Not Track might affect widgets by trying out the ShareMeNot extension, available at: http://sharemenot.cs.washington.edu/