Re: ISSUE-111 - Exceptions are broken

Thanks Nick. Please do tell me if you think I'm not thinking clearly about
this. But regardless of whether it is being handled by the browser, you
would still need separate cookies per "site" if the exception is
site-specific.

Example use case: I am third party ad server AdDoty (yes there are brand
names this and more stupid in our industry) and I have a site specific
exemption from both Yahoo and AOL. How do I differentiate this data on the
server side, regardless of whether or not the browser is "handling it"?

--
Sean Harvey
Business Product Manager