Re: [ISSUE-5] What is the definition of tracking?

If I read your first concern correctly, your objection is to an analytical structure that treats first parties as a carve-out as opposed to never being covered.  While that's not where the documents are now (nor, I think, where they're going), I should hope that concerns about "bad precedent," symbolism, and shading perceptions can hold until the final draft.  There's far too much actual substantive work for us to do.

Jonathan