Re: Third parties should not pretend to be first parties

The aim is to prohibit anyone who isn't a first party from using the
first-party options in the URI/Tk header, which even outsourced service
providers shouldn't do. Perhaps we should add more detail to the
outsourcing exception to deal with this case?